- Align any marking on the wheel with any point
on the fork, so that the wheel can be returned
to the same point after spinning.
- Zero the counter.
- Now spin the wheel as many times as you like.
- Stop the wheel and return it to the original
mark that was lined up previously.
- The counter will read any whole number but the
white wheel with the black numbers on the right
hand side of the counter must read zero. This is
only on the Roto-Sure 1000 and Classique. The
Roto-Sure 500 will read a zero or five.
- In the event where the counter does not read
as indicated, there is dirt stuck in the timing
belt. Remove the belt cover and clean out any
dirt lodged between the teeth of the belt as
well as the pulley.