Spectra Precision CR600
Spectra Precision CR600 for
general construction and laser based display systems
The Spectra Precision® Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal
for contractors doing both site prep and general
construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine
mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of
applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600
receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small
excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such
a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be
tough enough for any job.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for tough construction site conditions.
Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can
withstand a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Super-bright coloured LED elevation indicators
visibly indicate grade elevation information to the
operator—even in poor light and up to 100 m (350 ft)
in bright sunlight.
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the
on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy
requirements with tighter tolerances – from rough
grading through form levelling.
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup
through an operating range of 270° provide less dead
spots and improved productivity, especially for
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging
with a back hoe easier than ever.
- Site Prep
- Building and Housing Pads
- Sewage and Storm Drains